View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerM View Post
I still can't get the 1/8th buggies to handle ANYTHING like a real buggy, simply no rear stability AT ALL.

Thanks for everybody who has tried to help, begining to think there is something serious I am missing and / or that the game physics are hugely wide of the mark.

Currently considering it a waste of the £40 upgrade fee.

On another note last night was the first time in about 2 weeks I had chance to use VRC, started it up and it took about 12 mins checking and updating then told me it needed to restart the program and took another 10-12 mins. Is that normal? Seriously frustrating when I only get the occassional half hour slot to use it and I spend most of that waiting for it to load then the remainder with the buggy facing in the wrong direction due to a rear end seemingly not attached to the front!!!
I too just can't get on with the 1/8th nitro buggies. I'm hoping that the 1/10th electric buggys will be released in the near future and that there handling resembles closer to the SC trucks.

It does take a while to start up. I'm running on a laptop which is scraping the minimum requirements and it is frustrating sometimes with the staggered playback and reduced fps rate.
If I had the money I'd invest in some serious hardware to play it