View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014

Default Few Questions after Popping Over Tonight

I popped over tonight with a mate to have a look about 8 o'clock - if anyone spotted and wondered who the two wierd lookin' fellas where stood near the entrance (took a bit of finding, but I looked for a 3rd story with a light on )

We just stood and watched 3 or 4 races, didn't mingle as everyone looked busy but from what I could see there seemed to be broad range of Abilities and you got on to each race quickly. (I would definately fit into the most novice heat)

I'd like to come over next time with the car (and it's accompanying paraphernalia) and take part.

Firstly, how do I sign up to take part when I come over?
Secondly would I need to bring table or is that covered?
Thirdly - how long do you typically get between races?

The reason I ask is I have one semi-decent NiHM pack and a new LiPo pack coming tomorrow - which is all I'll have to start with. Do you get long enough to charge a pack between races or would I really need to have a few?

Fourthly - If I bring myself, my car, a charged transmitter, tools, batteries and charger should I be good to go?

Fifthly (not to be confused with Filthy) - Due to work I'd probably not be able to get over until about 6:30pm, would this be too late? (I'd stick around at end to help pack away)

I said stick?
1/10th Electric Touring: Schumacher Axis 2
Full Scale Petrol: 2013 Focus ST-3