Thread: Winter Series
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Brewer View Post
But there isn't an us an them, we've even started to come down to seaham an will more then likely be there this Sunday again, I'm a committee member an no one has come to me Gordon is also but I don't think anyone has come to him either? We book the hall a couple of months in advance to secure it, first I be heard really is Chris putting something up a few days back, we don't comment much about anything club related like this until we can actually discuss something first, otherwise it turns into this an it doesn't look good for either club but mainly it doesn't look to good from u David/Dave (using names so it's not u an us) as most of the negative comments very quickly come from seaham and it worrys us as we may soon be looked upon as being negative ourselves.
There's no intention of casting negativity over any club and we're definitely not a negative club. Yes Benefield members have came to Seaham and are more than welcome anyone can race to be honest the more the merrier. A Northeast winter series is the perfect way to promote the hobby. Everyone talks about it, wants it but it doesn't happen for whatever reason.

In my view its a missed opportunity.

2011 Muchmore GP 4wd Champion

www.rccarshop.co.uk