View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentKa View Post
Is there a front bumper "issue"

Bent
it's a problem for sure. sticking out when there is some suspension compression. it gets in the way and can stop you dead on some tracks. I was always running mine without the plastic piece, which usually resulted in a bent FF hanger, despite not actually hitting anything other than bottoming out.
Depends on the track i guess, but it was always a problem. I ran a T bone bumper for a while, which really helped, despite looking crap and its lowered ground clearance, until it broke.
Moving to the yokomo was such a pleasure to not be bottoming out and hitting the front of the car on the track, or gouging out a channel on jump faces.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------