View Single Post
Old 30-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark christopher View Post
I'm not a yes man, I just understand the process and why we have a list. I'm also entitled to my opinion, just like you......
Let's all be honest here the biggest problem is not the £20 it's hobbyking not submitting their cells , if they did that then this would be a non issue
You certainly are entitled to your opinion my friend. That being the case, do you have a view on why I can race an MP9e at the 1/8th ebuggy nationals using Turnigy cells (or for that matter use a Turnigy LiPo RX pack in a 1/8th nitro truggy, a vehicle carrying 150ml of highly flammable liquid) and yet i'm threatened with someone scurrying off and telling tales to the British Establishment if I show up at a 1/10th regional with a Nano-Tech in my car?

I on the other hand appear to "not be entitled to an opinion" to quote Neil Skull.

TBH you make a good point about HK not submitting their cells, I have no idea why they've taken this approach but has anyone from the BRCA actually approached them and told them we have a problem in the UK and maybe they could help resolve it? Communication is the key.