View Single Post
Old 30-10-2014

Because many a year ago it was voted in that the 10th section had a Cell list, its has never been voted out. On the other hand nobody from the 8th side has voted a cell list in, so they are not ruled by it..... Simples

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTSHOT III View Post
You certainly are entitled to your opinion my friend. That being the case, do you have a view on why I can race an MP9e at the 1/8th ebuggy nationals using Turnigy cells (or for that matter use a Turnigy LiPo RX pack in a 1/8th nitro truggy, a vehicle carrying 150ml of highly flammable liquid) and yet i'm threatened with someone scurrying off and telling tales to the British Establishment if I show up at a 1/10th regional with a Nano-Tech in my car?

I on the other hand appear to "not be entitled to an opinion" to quote Neil Skull.

TBH you make a good point about HK not submitting their cells, I have no idea why they've taken this approach but has anyone from the BRCA actually approached them and told them we have a problem in the UK and maybe they could help resolve it? Communication is the key.