View Single Post
Old 30-10-2014
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTSHOT III View Post
You certainly are entitled to your opinion my friend. That being the case, do you have a view on why I can race an MP9e at the 1/8th ebuggy nationals using Turnigy cells (or for that matter use a Turnigy LiPo RX pack in a 1/8th nitro truggy, a vehicle carrying 150ml of highly flammable liquid) and yet i'm threatened with someone scurrying off and telling tales to the British Establishment if I show up at a 1/10th regional with a Nano-Tech in my car?

I on the other hand appear to "not be entitled to an opinion" to quote Neil Skull.

TBH you make a good point about HK not submitting their cells, I have no idea why they've taken this approach but has anyone from the BRCA actually approached them and told them we have a problem in the UK and maybe they could help resolve it? Communication is the key.
This is fact and has been confirmed by Jim the brca guru,
Each section votes to use the eb list, 10th do 8th do not, it is that simple. It's nothing to do with the brca, it's each section voted for by the drivers,

Hobby king have been contacted by the 12th section several times 're Lipo aproval and blinky speedos, they are not interested. They contacted hk, even though it's not their job to do so. It is purely down to hk,