View Single Post
Old 20-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Fly View Post
I think last statement is a little speculative and slightly unfair, paul has a great reputation in the micro community and beyond, and if any customer has any specific issue, just give him a ring and it will get sorted.

There sometimes can be problems sourcing parts which are out of stock. The logistics of getting Carisma spares can be a little frustrating. Most of the time, it is CML who import Carisma, who have run out of stock. And they tend to order from Carisma less frequently, so there can be delays. Paul will always do his best to communicate this with his customers.

As a Trackside shop driver, I can vouch that paul and myself have actually sent parts from our own spare cars and race bags to keep his customers happy and racing (he still owes me for that :P). Paul is the first to admit that he is kind of "old school" with the way he does his business, and he has made a decision that he doesn't want to implement an active stock system, sometimes its very easy to forget that there is somebody sat behind each website. As i said before, you can join his facebook group, or ring the shop and he will be happy to discuss any order with you before you place it.
I'm just saying what i hear from people who order mirco spares. People just want a live stock level so they can see if what they are buying is there to buy as most stuff is needed quick.

I'm not knocking Paul or anyone as a person, everyone runs their business different, he has always sorted me out with bits at micro events, I'm just saying what i hear and that people want a live stock level

Literally, just put a live stock level on the website, add that feature. I would start buying again and i'm sure others would too

Racer @ South West Indoor RC

https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...3948047?ref=hl

Link above