View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan1875 View Post
Yeh let me clear this up as it's probably gonna start confusing things. That's my fault as it's in the bmax section.

On the bmax, we have run the yz2 arms everywhere, low and high grip.

On the yz2, we have been running the bmax arms on high grip. I think I'm the only one to have raced low grip, but I have been switching back to kit arms for low grip.
Confusing the issue, on the yz2 i run the bmax4iii arms and its excellent on both high, med and low traction tracks, I've found.

On my bmax4iii, i found the narrower yz2 rear arms to be worse on sandy medium traction astro, and Yorcc gym floor low traction, so i went back to B4-008R1 arms. I've not run yz2 rear arms at RHR though.

Allan, what's the technical reasoning behind the arm width for high or low traction?
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------