View Single Post
Old 26-05-2016
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy G View Post
Just going back to this, leaving the thread available also allows the buyer to refer back to what they were sold in terms of description, condition and what was included in the sale.

As once it is deleted there's nothing to refer back too.

This could leave the sale open to obuse by the very few who may be that way enclined.
That's a good point - I've bought (and sold) quite a bit on here and only had one "iffy" purchase where I bought a car for one of my kids. I didn't pay a lot and knew it needed some fettling, but when it arrived it was lucky it didn't fall apart as I opened the package - lots of broken plastic held together with superglue. Wanted to look at sale post to check I'd not misread it, but the listing had gone. As I said, didn't pay a lot, but still felt I'd been miss-sold, but couldn't check.

I also sold a full set of Core springs once which I'd said were a full set - when the buyer received them he pointed out that there were 5 pairs, but 2 were "whites" - I must admit I'd bought them 2nd hand and had never noticed or used them, however the buyer was great about it as he said actually the price paid was still good even for 4 pairs. Had the post gone I suspect he might have thought I was pulling a fast one

Yokomo YZ-2

No 4WD because nothing lives up to my original Optima. Until now maybe?...