View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017

Series continued last night with a good turn out again resulting in 2 TC & 1 Buggy heats. Even a little ramp for the buggys courtesy of Clarky.

Slippery early on but with grip coming up nicely fairly quickly making some good close racing.

The roughest A final for TC’s I’ve been in for a long time in the second leg with a certain Pikey committing the cardinal sin of driving into the car ahead of him at the first corner of the race causing chaos from which I emerged last!

That wasn’t the only tangle between Hindson and Pikey, with a few more through the race, most of which again collected me and from which I came off worst L

Exactly how the 3 roughest drivers in the race finished an completely un-deserved 1st, 2nd and 3rd I’ll never know but that’s how it ended – Pikey’s rough antics virtually guaranteeing him a win over the series.

Mad Dog – you seem to have lost your “king of the first lap take out” crown LOL – when did we agree to star giving penalties for “avoidable crashes” on the first lap ;-)

See you all next week