View Single Post
Old 21-05-2007

16.5 marshalls must have theirs hands free at all times. as per brca rule book.

im sorry to say gramey it is not unfortunate it should not have happened in the first place at the end of the day it was a brca sanctined event. marshals should have both hands free and b able bodied. the reason I shouted was the fact he was looking through the lens up the track while my car rolled ova in front of him( he dnt c it). i shouted to get his attention but because i shouted he went to pick the car up then didnt said a few words so out of pure and utter frustration i did rev the car wrong i know but then he held onto it for another 4 secs and put it down . if he had actual done his job properly i would have been been back on my wheels just behind jcb but know i ended up fourth i did fight my way back to second but wot chance have i got with 14 seconds for a incomatent marshall the camera was so big he had to use both hands . y couldnt he have got someone to cover his marshalling duties while he took the all important photos tell me that ????

he was one of the organisers run large touring car events he should surly know wot is acceptable standard at brc events(marshall how u wish to b marshaled )