View Single Post
Old 30-01-2014

Good to see some banter entering this, Jokomo, love it! Mind due I can't say to much, that's exactly what happened to my C4.1 last week at Southport. Two idlers and a diff.

Just a question, I've noticed a few people saying, as Rallymaddaz point 5, foams damage the track markings? I'm not sure I understand that, could someone explain please.

I think this thread is now looking for some conclusions which will probably take the form of proposals for the AGM.

In summary, for me anyway. I think all of us agree the format we have at the moment is successful, the racings enjoyable so only minor tweaking in a few areas could be needed.
  • The majority of people are in favour of foams.
  • Think the track design could be improved although appreciate this is difficult given the restrictions in the size of the hall and the storage.
  • Maybe more off road features would be good provided it didn't detract anything from the youngsters and can be stored.
  • Are we happy with a 5mm ride height or should it be raised slightly?
I think we've kicked around more that this but these are the area's we keep returning to. I'm looking forward to tomorrow evening, I'll see what an increase in ride height does to my car, it was awesome last week so I'm hoping it's not to different. If anyone wants to have a look how my cars set up please come over and have a chat.