Thread: Team Xtreme
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobber View Post
Ron, as stated some of your comments go too far without actually thinking about the bigger picture. However.......i do agree on some of your points. I too find it difficult to understand why they would not take 5 mins to post on here as to what is going on, so in that i take your point.
I think, rightly or wrongly, that Xtreme are simply rubbish at running a business. Yes, they make good products but running a business is so much more than that. It's not only about selling items but providing after sales support (or even supplying paid for items in Extremes case) and building a good relationship with customers. Ignoring emails, posts on social media and phone calls is not only rude it's a great way to get a bad reputation quickly. I know Xtreme have previously posted reasons/excuses for not replying however it always seems to come back to this point time and again. If they have gone bust then that's a shame, but no surprise, and I hope all their customers get a full refund although If they can't be bothered to speak to their customers I think they'll be fortunate to see any refunds.

Last edited by Col; 15-12-2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Typo