View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012

Default tyre cleaner/additive

hi
i think it is about time that we let everybody know what has been happening over the last couple of months so that it can be seen.
ed and myself have been working on a substance that cleans the dust and grime away from the tyres so that they grip a little better. we have not hid the fact that we were doing it and up till yesterday when john made the ruling to ban non-water based products it was with-in the rules so there was no problem.
we have used this product and as some people have seen ed`s tyres were damp when they were put down, again we have not hid the fact that ed`s car was put down on the carpet first.
but, as with all forms of motorsport, we push forward to get more grip, speed or handling so we have learn`t alot so you will still see ed`s tyres damp, as it is important to make sure they are clean, but this time it will be with-in the rules as they are now.
i am happy to show any-body what we are doing or show them what is going on the tyres as ed wants to race hard and fast but with-in the current rules.
les kerry