View Single Post
Old 16-01-2013
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_UpGrade View Post
Obviously as its a public forum you are all able to state your own opinions, but what THIS club does should be decided by its membership and as such, does not matter in the slightest what you do at your club...
I just do not see the relevance of you giving your opinions here...
Quite simple, I would not have wsted my time posting if I did not think it was relevent but because it was brought up at the recent regional meeting (that involved your club and ours) and discovered that ALL clubs in our region are in the same boat on this issue. What one club does locally (ie in the same region) does affect all the others around it, since many racers travel to more than just one it can affect them if their local club may not cater for their chosen PT either now or in the future...

The last thing any club wants is to make the wrong choice and alienate any racers from running at their own club.

Since TORCH announced at the meeting (as did Stotfold) that they WILL be updating to the newer RC4 decoder software it has put pressure on all of us to consider our options too, since if members of those clubs visit us and have PURCY's, we (and you) cannot cater for them and likewise if members of SHRCCC or DMS visit either of those clubs and have an MRT very shorlty, they would not be catered for either. A unity for all clubs in the same area could well be the way forward, esecially when the new technology is cheaper than the previuos version and there is no cost incurred by the clubs to accomadate this.........
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636