View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016

Hello all , I do wonder how short some people s memories are , please Google the Serpent S500 , as designed by Gerd.
I like many watched the Billy Easton Serpent srx4 announcement at the Reedy race , and waited and waited for the kit release like others , whilst the decision to run a development car for the world's , I personally don't think did the brand any favours, but lets not forget Serpent weren't the only one running prototype cars Kyosho running the RZ6 and what is now the RB6.6 , associated running the B6 and as for X-ray it's one continuous update

I have spoken to a guy who raced at the world's he said the surface was pretty alien to the astro surfaces we run on here in great Britain

I have since bought the Serpent , if you look as mentioned before Billy Easton s final time beat Hupos time including fastest lap and was on par with Jorns lap times , = SRX4 more than capable

Now I also think it's fair to say the B44 is getting long in the tooth but it didn't stop Cragg putting it 2nd on the grid last week at the euros.

It's my belief that there's not a bad car / chassis out there , people are to easily swayed on what goes on at the very top level of our sport , I ran last winter a team c tm4 , it was great , but I let a few negative comments about the car get in my head , so sold it on ( it was mint ) the guy that bought has come 2nd in the EOE championship with the very car I sold him.

I am going to give the Serpent the chance it truly deserves , and as I don't believe in giving cars away if they fall out of vogue it can sit along side my dex410 , which regularly gets an outing ,and beats all the people I normally beat and falls short of beating the ones I don't . I wonder if it might be me not the chassis that has the biggest impact on where I end up ? 😯

Good luck drivers and go racing on the sound of the tone