Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakey View Post
Any info you've got on it james would be appropriated, is it a Fiberlitye tub as I've never seen one with Kevlar? It's got like a support on the rear under the box and I'd love to find a teamline front bulkhead.

What pitch are the belts are they M3? And if someone knows the tooth count that would help me find some to
Teamline didnt make a gearbox, however MMS did so might aid you in locating one. Its made of nylon. Belts are standard zxr belts.

Chassis is a fibrelyte chassis as they are the only makers, yes com com sold them but bought through fibrelyte, i got asked by the owner (Martin) if i wanted a percentage for everyone sold and stupidly said no, so long as they sell it cheaper to all who wanted it and boy they sold a few worldwide. Com com bought a few. This looks like a broken chassis thats had either a strengthening fix with new section added ontop of the broken section and would guess the kevlar tape was added to strengthen that area. I cut out mine and bolted across it but seems to be a good fix.

I could be wrong
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS