View Single Post
Old 22-04-2008
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JP_ View Post
Phil I think we are going to have to park in the small car park, I will ring Graham again and ask if we can park in the main car park behind the gates but that would be a pain I think.

As for the theft I don't know when it happened Graham just said there not even opening the gates for the footballers and they have a cup match which will cause them even bigger problems.

I don't think we have anything more to worry about than a normal race meeting at any track with regards to theft.

As for the Rostrum its the first I have heard about it being damaged, I spoke to Tinners and he said all was OK.

We don't live close to the track so I guess we rely on other club members to let us know.

As for the land nothing has happened, we we not really given any land, but it was mentioned that we might be able to use it. With the amount of Racing we all do it would be hard I guess to maintain it, I mean for the regional last year there were only about 5 of us there on the saturday to lay a track, this year I am hoping for more
the rostrum and race control needs checking as reports from within goodrich
have said there is damage i will get someone to check it again