View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012

I think that this needs to be looked at, as i said before the clubman class really took off this winter and produced some of the closest racing i have seen in Rc ( not at it that long though) but !!!! there is a big gap between the front and rear of the clubman class and likewise in the mod class.
I would say there is room to have a middle ground class so as new racers are not put off by the speed of the front runners week after week .Some type of progression ladder needs to be looked at and if numbers don`t allow a seperate race amalgamate them but show seperate championship positions.????
On a seperate note well done to all drivers last weekend for a good (cleanish) days racing. Hard luck David but our fortunes were mixed with me having a terrible start to the day and you doing it the other way round having a good start and not as good a finish.Overall it couldn`t have been any closer.
Looking at the origional regulations on the points allocation it says that an extra point is allocated to TQ on each round.This didn`t make a difference to the final result but as these points were not allocated it could have??