Thread: Kyosho ZX6 4wd
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014

Well my ZX6 is all built up. Ran it on Tuesday night at maritime and the car was really nice to drive! Thought id post up some picture and info to show what you get with the kit to help people decide and learn abit more about the car.

All 4 suspension holders are made out of metal and come with a range of inserts to change the toe.

The kit comes with ball diffs as standard same as the zx5 but they have a black little gear witch is stronger than the light coloured ones.
Gear diffs will be available for the car shortly.
Kit comes with loads of kyosho ball diff grease and joint grease.

New car has loads of new stuff front and rear aswell as a aluminium chassis

As standard the car comes with a aluminium steering rack.

There is two different ways of installing the servo straight or sideways.

There is also an option of having the motor in the front or rear.
I've gone for the front with the saddles so the car is laid out the same as the zx5.
You can run shorty if you wish on either the left or the right.

Car comes with 7* or 10* front carriers I've gone for the 7*
Kit comes with aluminium hex's all round.
I put the aluminium hubs on the rear but then changed them back to standard plastic because the car felt better on the track with plastic.

Kits coming together nicely build is very easy and everything fits together perfectly.

Kit comes with full aluminium shocks.
With 2 hole pistons, gold springs all round.
I've put 5 hole pistons in from my zx5 and yellow front springs and pink rear springs. With 500 oil in the front and 400 oil in the rear.

The kit comes with a nice aluminium motor mount that slides making it very easy to take in and out the motor.

With the shocks fitted, the car is all ready for electrics.

I've running an Orion R10 speedo and Orion 6.5t motor.

New style forward cab boy shell as standard and two wings come in the kit. Shells painted up quite basic so I could get it out on the track.