Thread: 30th Aug
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012

I dont think it a stock esc. he is running a havoc esc. Everyones car at ribble are running really hot at the moment with the layout of the track and the fact we are running 5 mins you have to bring your pinion size right down or run a lower wind motor.
I was running a 5.5 with a 17t pinion last night with everything turned off on the esc
I got off to a great start in the final with being pole on the grid I was actually coming up to to lap last place after 2 laps for then to completly blatantly take me out by him even tho I gave him more than enough warning i was lapping him the fact he did it three times in a row annoyed me a bit he basically lost me the final which I could have done with the points off
On a plus note little Vaughn managed to handle my B44.1 at full power and got himself mid way up the B final putting in a 14 lap qt
I was also watching young Ben last night He is doing really well andy looks like you are going have a young lee martin on your hands there buddy

another great night at ribble and I quite enjoyed running the durango for the first time although I would say its a little extreme for a friday club night I will be back to the c4 next week I think