Thread: SC rules
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015
oOple Advertiser

The other thing to be aware of guys and those who have raced for some time will know this, but all this talk about tightening up the rules and implementations etc, rules being adhered too etc, dont always think the grass is always greener, since I have raced at various other national events in both 1/8th and 1/10th over the past and the strictness and rules are MUCH tighter.

The poor driving standards we have seen from time to time this year, drivers being took out and left for dust, deliberate take outs, poor marshalling (even no marshalling by some), drivers leaving the rostrum during a race, the list goes on... in ALL other national classes this would not be tolerated and penalties would be applied and peoples times docked or taken away.

Dont get me wrong, I am no angel myself on the track, I can give back as bad as I get it, but I have been dealt worse than caused myself this year and NONE has been penalised (either way), BUT and it is a big BUT, the relaxed and laid back atmosphere at the SC nationals is what every single racer says is one of the main attractions of this class, so be VERY careful what you all wish for..... since you may not like what you get as a result.
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636