Thread: SC rules
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2015
oOple Advertiser

What "top" drivers are being referred to here since every one I can see on the list has only missed one round and is on course to complete 6 from 7 let alone 5 from 7 in both classes.......

From what I recall at ARC for round 1 the 7th date was still to be confirmed. The series did start with only six dates on the calendar until it was added for NDOR shortly after..

As to all rounds counting, I think a reality check is needed on that one. This is a "weekend hobby" for 99.9% of us and not a full time occupation as it is for most in full size mototsport and to drop no rounds at all would be crazy. If you took F1 as an example, only the top 10 score any points at all. Just imagine for those who travelled to Mendip last weekend and the guy who came 11th got sod all for or any advantage then the guy who was 25 places behind in last..... there would be uproar........
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636