View Single Post
Old 29-04-2010
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
Sorry if this sounds rude. Your wrong!
Drivers that know what weight does and why they use it will NOT place it there whatever the amount is. Also again without being rude, some of your calculations are wrong as well or you have typed wrong lets say.

RudeBits was founded on using the best materials for what was needed and where it was needed, ie the Ellis Stafford weight distribution kit. Ellis spent a ludicrous amount of hours to develop that very kit that now everyone can simply buy to make the X6 an awesome car. RudeBits didn't just wake up one morning and decided lets just put weight here and there and so on. Here at RudeBits we are hard core racers that deal at the very highest level and everything is tested to the max prior to production and this part will be no different. Someone else said that competition in manufacturers is healthy but it also has to be understood that these parts are CRITICAL to how a buggy performs. 1mm out will change a set up and so long as I breathe air, the RudeBits will be accurate to I think Dave said 3 microns - everyone else can decide from there.
That's all folks !! - laters for now

3 microns
Not to be rude but your mad if your tying your bits down to that. Your right in some respect in as far as I don't have a lot of RC experiance. But what I do have is 24 years machining experiance. Anyway, I'll have a think and get back to peep's about what I decide.