View Single Post
Old 30-05-2015
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoreman View Post
the parts are there so why are they not being shipped when they are ordered by a shop. I was talking with mb this afternoon to try find out the problems and when they tell you they have had an order in for 5 weeks and had a revell representative in the shop promising there order would be there within 72 hours not the 48 that some are saying and it still does not turn up makes you wonder do durango want to support shops that helped them get a foot hold in the Uk and support club members or just the factory drivers. Check the stock of there so called shops in the uk from there own site list I did at 3am this morning and out of all the shops they list as stockists I found 2 with parts and mainly for the 410 do durango not think that there are 210 owners out there and 210 v2 owners sourcing parts for a 210v2 is like finding a needle in a hay stack. If revell cannot do the distribution of the parts from europe to the uk then surely durango need to act or it will simply be left with only a factory team to supply which when it boils down to it will soon come to an end when the idea behind a factory backed team is to promote the brand to the end customers who will no longer buy the cars due to the lack/poor support of the regular club member hence leaving factory backed drivers looking for new companies to drive for. or failing that we should be able to order parts direct from the distrubutor but then again would they be able to handle small orders if they cannot handle shop orders.
I don't think there are any factory drivers anymore either, Jorn, Ryan Lutz, Elliot Harper etc all left months ago.