View Single Post
Old 24-09-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

The setup provided by following the manual gives too much camber change front and rear. I recommend refering to a setup sheet in the back, or on here, to decide on a position - but don't start on that manual setup guys. Same goes for shock oils/pistons/position.

Also, I am sure Matt White will confirm or correct me, but where the manual setup states 0mm for the front outer ballstud height, this is when the caster block has been cut so the top is level.

Also, as mentioned, put an external spacer on the shocks. I have put 3mm in all mine tonight to begin with which is verging on excessively big (until I get some more Nortech O rings at weekend), and combined with a sensible camber link setup, the driveshafts miss the slots by miles now. O rings here are better than solid spacers, each O ring as an average compresses to 0.03', so I will be putting 2 on per shock. if your driveshaft goes into (or very close to) the slot of the outdrive at full compression - reduce driveshaft plunge further (either with camber change or car width) or limit shocks more.