Thread: Yokomo YZ-4
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by discothesnake View Post
In my opinion it's way too soon for a brand new car. Small updates here and there yes but I doubt you'll see a new 4wd for at least another year.

Famous last words.....
But that's my point, Worlds are in "almost another year". I'm suggesting we may see another car for or just after the worlds.

Now the worlds are definitely on astro, and in Yatabe arena, I'm sure the new 4wd is being worked on now. The BMAX4 line has been updated pretty much every 18months/2years anyway. I'm suggesting the next update will be called a YZ-4, in line with the new naming for the 2wd. Plus the bmax4iii was out at the last worlds.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------