Thread: Yokomo YZ-4
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2014

Then tell me, what should be improved (or build totally different) on the B-Max4 III ? It's not like they do some magic and generate a new 4WD. The only thing they COULD do is to build a belt driven car - but this will take more time than there is before the worlds. The layout for shaft/cardan cars is basically the same for all of those who are shaft/cardan. Simple.

There are some new parts for the III to be released soon. So I don't think the III platform is obsolete. I agree with discothesnake, there will be no new 4WD for another year. Would be weird as the III "LW" is a new platform and still ready for some improvements.

I don't like to randomly saying things that are just made up, so saying there will be a YZ-4 (soon?) is nonsense. But it is possible, if the car will ever be released you can at least say : "I was right back in 2014" Of course, Yokomo will do everything to win the worlds, wouldn't surprise me that they will come with a center gear diff and some more improvements.

Just to remind you.. the YZ-2 is a new platform.. Not THE new 2WD.

@ Tyreman, that's about right. The III was "built" for the last worlds, but the LW kit brought some new stuff with it, so i don't think Yokomo is going to change stuff too much now.

My last words in this thread, I will wait for the YZ-2 first.

Last edited by skyaflake; 15-12-2014 at 01:09 PM.