View Single Post
Old 20-09-2016
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentKa View Post
AE fits and they were running them at the EOS due to the Yokomo ones not holding up.

Bent
Not to my knowledge, the top table team were not. If someone else was at the meeting then then good for them.
Lee was running AE ball cups on both cars after having some yokomo parts fail in the heat at the last euros. Shin was testing new ball cup parts. I had a kit one bend, but not break completely at EOS, so i'm pretty happy to see the product cycle in effect to solve an issue that has come up.

If there is an issue with the idlers, then i'm sure this will be corrected, as they always have done. Personally I've not had any problems, except for breaking one in a club meeting with a 5.0T motor and a pretty hard landing off a jump.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------