View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mira9_cz View Post
Hello, my name is Miroslav, I'm from Czech Republic and until now I was just the reader.

I wondered how the special order works? Is there just the way through local Tamiya supplier or can I contact Tamiya myself?

Belts and pulleys are one of the parts that breaks most in my experience. I think they should really make it widely available. I managed to strip three rear belts and three rear pulleys at my 501, because of no diff covers and stone got under the rear pulley. Month ago I bought brand new 511, bought second handed unbuilt and I would really like to upgrade it with the new chassis, but I'm simply worried that I might experience some belts/pulleys problems as well. I can imagine, that then I would wait 3 months before Tamiya will ship parts to Europe. I already have the Fredriks diff covers for my 511, but worried still - I never broke anything else then belts and pulleys on my TRF buggies.
Hi Miroslav and welcome.

If you're not able to source them locally in the Czech Republic you can see if the team in Germany are expecting to distribute them (http://www.tamiya.de/de/service/kontakt.htm) - I suspect they will as they did for the 501 and 511.

Otherwise there's always eBay or an online store from Hong Kong or Japan.