View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
I personally believe that we should keep Clubman as an open, moderately paced class to allow drivers to run a selection of cars/motors etc in it, and especially allow beginners to "run what they brung". Splitting the class into slower and faster groups, as we did recently, was a good way to allow better racing based on ability.

If we want to have a restricted chassis class (M-Chassis, TT-01 etc etc) then we could consider setting that up if there's sufficient interest in doing so.

Again, just adding my personal views here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris56 View Post
Fair comments Paul. I do see a problem with restricting the chassis types in that there are so many of them out there and this list could become very long.

Solution: do what we do for the vintage class on a saturday which is drivers tell us what car they are running (when booking in/pre-booking). Any cars that are deemed unsuitable can (eg MI3,4,5s, TRFs, Xray T4s etc) then they can run TC or not score points.
As Paul said.. what we are currently allowing is working with room for expansion in to a pro heat (if enough enter the class)

Chris, we already check what chassis is being used..

I do need a chat with a couple of drivers regarding this

ps.. the Mini LIVES (evil laugh )

Schumacher Cat Xls, Rc10 Team(retired), Mardave Cobra, SST 98 Rally Car, TT02 Rally car, Wpl-c24 and Element Enduro builders kit #71 #deaddogracing

Autocare, unit 5 candleby Court, Cotgrave NG123RT.