Thread: Winter Series
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Forster View Post
"Why don't we plan an indoor series next year with all clubs involved, but this winter, get everyone behind the Benfield series.
Hell Yeah"......

This could have been sorted out if we were approached about a series......this is running on from the people who wanted a joint series between local clubs from last year and were still ignored when asking for 1 this year....!!!

Only problems Ive got is working fridays and saturdays nights and not getting in till early hours of the morning mean I cant get to race at benfield or support there series as I used to be a regular at Tyne Met and Benfield but now due to work commitments I can only run on sunday nights unless I take a cut in pay and not work so I can race, I already do this for the regionals but have plenty of notice and time to put holidays in...........AND, with all the other series that run indoor during the winter and with the extra series from benfield......will this affect our club from running on sundays ???

If we dont get enough people to race at our club on our normal day being a sunday night because everybody is racing at all other race series, will we be able to keep our club going......???
Tell me though why u guys aren't a happy a club is putting on a winter series an why u lot are never happy for anyone else, all u guys seem to care about is trying to air dirty laundry on a public forum for the world to see, some of us have even started to to come down an support ur club but yet u still say we don't care an cry on about things, any of u guys come to the open day we put on to the public to get more people interested in racing.

Try an be happy for other clubs an look at the comments ur club guys are making an ask, if I was an outsider an saw these would I want to go that indoor series???????