View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origineelreclamebord View Post
You'll be surprised what flex you'll be able to gain simply by removing the connection ribs between the right and left side of the sidepods - it still isn't very flexible, but it's a start. Also, I'm considering making some pieces that will increase flex from behind the front chassis, as well as some other nifty upgrades

That said, the B5M is an allrounder and you'll find it has crazy amounts of grip, which is absolutely awesome if you drive on a multitude of surfaces and conditions - I never felt that the B5M was missing the rear motor option on it like the 22 (and I should know... my club has a clay track).

Moving to the 22 2.0, I feel it's better if the grip is a little higher generally (as it seems to produce less rear end grip), and I think may be the 'conventional' mid-motor car to beat cars like the KF - though it does feel home on clay too - even in MM if you use the right setups.

Speaking of the KF, it's a very nice car, even on clay with some mods it went well (admittedly it was slightly moist clay, not dusty), though I do feel it loses out somewhat over 'normal' MM and RM cars. If you want one, I would wait until they release an updated version that make it a versatile car (instead of buying all the upgrades)
I currently run the TLR 22 2.0 It's an awesome buggy you can have all sorts of options with setups also new improved parts are coming such as the bell crank system for steering.
I speak with all other TLR owners all over the world it's like one big family always there to help (bonus)
The 22 format is very robust a lot more than any other buggy I no so less visits to your local hobby shop for parts and I have run losi on to TLR for 10 years running from a basher to a competitive racer so my choice hands down TLR 22 2.0 #RCDIRTUK rcdirtuk1@gmail.com

Last edited by RCDIRTUK; 12-10-2014 at 05:57 PM.