View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011
SHRCCC Legend

Default Apex Models Winter Open Sunday 4th December 2011

Hi All,

Following on from this post: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...647#post573647

The Apex Models Winter Open on the 4th of December will be pre booking only. I have worked out the pitting space and think in reality we can only cater for 50 drivers. Please can you add you name on here, email me or Facebook us if you are planning to attend. This will also help with the amount of trophies to be purchased. Laura is also going to open the cafe for us as well, so I'll need to give her some rough numbers so she know's how many to cater for Breakfast and Lunch (Full all day breakfast will be served FRESH and HOT). One class if £8.00 for members and £10.00 for non members. Two classes; £12.00 & £15.00.

Please let me have those names ASAP

OK, details for the race format:

Timed Practice will be in HEAT ORDER at 8.30am for 4 mins per race. You will be expected to marshall directly after your practice session.

First heat on the line at 9.15ma sharp. 4 rounds of round by round qualifying PLUS 2 legged finals for ALL RACERS. If times do not run according to plan we will revert to 3 rounds and still 2 legged finals for all.

Finals should start about 1.30pm and we should be done by 4.00pm.