View Single Post
Old 30-11-2010
oOple Advertiser

Wow this thread brings back some memories, IIRC the Wasp car was called the Fury and based on a Schumacher Procat, it had the orange/red main drive belt but I seem to remember (could be wrong) that it had a geared rear end rather than using the two small belts like on the Schuey plus the awesome Wasp slipper clutch, I was flicking through an old RRCi magazine at our shop in the office the other day and recall seeing the advert for it.

And the most popualr WASP racing item ever surely had to be the 12 volt soldering iron, everyone had one of them.

From what I recall Spec racing took over the name and continued some of the product line on several years back now. The other company from around those parts at the same sort of time was the bodyshell people -Racecraft, cannot remeber the guys name who run that for the life of me...
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636