Thread: AGM 6th Feb
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017

A good turn out for the AGM this week with 22 racing the 4 rounds after the meeting split into 2 TC & 2 Buggy heats. Great to have numbers back up regularly.

Have to admit that I wasn’t paying that much attention at the meeting as I was still fixing the car from last weeks incident which I’d forgot about so apologies I can’t really include any record of what was decided other than Paul Ainscow is now Chairman, I assume Gary is still treasurer, and I think Hindson agreed to deputy Chairman as it involves doing nothing at all – yes – I remember thinking that then ended up chairman when the Hobbit stopped racing and was I stuck as chairman for about 5 year!!

Also decided to start heats on the straight which seemed to go pretty well last night so may continue with that unless anyone has any objections?

Buggies were condensed into a single final which seemed a lot calmer and better than the previous week after the etiquette refresher – not incident free but much better.

Don’t forget this coming Sunday the full day practise/setup/race day and if anyone can get there on Saturday to help set up the track please do – ask the new chairman about the opening times if like me you weren’t paying attention last night!