View Single Post
Old 28-02-2010

Hello everyone!

Well, the little beast had its first run today. Finally, the A arms are not that weak... Other parts are though

It's not that wrong, but I don't have any spare for this. So the little baby is stopped until I find some replacement (should have this somewhere, only have to search). I knew I shouldn't have run it outdoor : too much cars in the streets (of course, the crash happened at full throttle). I wanted to wait for the stickers to show you the body, but, well, as it's broken now, let's give it a go (well, after a little bit of clean up...)

I should have taken pics before the run, but... Now, the body is broken around the front wheel arch, paint has chipped.

So, some conclusions from this run :
- I'm really glad I have expo on my transmitter. It was a mess to drive until I played a little with this
- this car is no competition with a real one in strengh
- I have to fit a rear spoiler, at least the original one, but better a truggy one
- those are a lot more twitchy and sensitive than 1/10 and 1/8... A lot!
- this was great fun!

And some questions... The car spins really easily. This is mainly due to my poor driving skills and the lack of rear spoiler, I know. But if it spins and I'm full throttle, I have to release the trigger very fast unless it will end on the roof. Is it normal? Anything to make it less "roof friendly"?

Every once and a while I had to twitch the steering trim because it ran on a side under throttle. What could I do about this?

Thanks!

Julien