View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010

Send a message via MSN to Alex_X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungChazz View Post
Congratulations Bruno. 2010 will be a season you remember all your life; you can be justifiably proud. We are proud of you!
Tanks Chazz, thats right, im gonna remember this season for life tanks for de suport!

Quote:
Luckily, it's mostly the AE front end parts that break, and these should be available at your local hobby store. Please talk to the owner of your favorite hobby store and have him contact us. We always want to expand the Dealer Family. In the meantime you might contact D.M.S. Racing in U.K. for fast shipping and good prices. And, of course, you are welcome to order from us. We normally ship in 24 hours and packages to Portugal should take about 10 days.
im gonna talk whit my rc store em Portugal, "SuperModels" to talk to you...

this morning i see dms store... its a good option for sure ...

the front parts its that i broke more for sure, but im already have problemas whit the rear arms sometimes and one time whit graphite chassi, i broke de "nose", and was very dificult to get one to replace... fortunly, i had another one for spare when i bought the conversion

Quote:
Congratulations again. That's one heck of a season, and it takes a good driver to perform with that consistency over an entire season. Perhaps some others are beginning to think just a small part of your success may be due to the car?
that´s completly right... some guys said that the results come only because of the car ...i say to them: "so? buy a x6 squared to"

but they have a short memory.. they forgot that when i´ved run whit b4 i made some good results to...

i made the conversion because i´ve tried a mid motor (losi cr) and my conclusion was that for my type of driving, a mid motor "was my face", so i bet on x6, and i´m very happy whit the choice. my driving was more stabe, consistent, better jumps and better control whit the tipical "smoth movement of x6"

once again tanks for the suport.. sorry my bad english