Thread: National entry
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartalec View Post
I could be wrong, someone clarify? but my understanding is that priority is given first to the F1's, then F2's who enter ALL events, then anyone else entering ALL events regardless of formula ......... i'm sure someone will put me right
The same question is asked every year -
Rule 5.4 in the 2007 Handbook (cant find the 2008), but I am pretty sure it hasnt changed states -

Entry to the National Series will be given to
drivers in the following order (a-f):-
a) Priority in each class, will be given to drivers who enter a minimum of 66% of events in that class, in the following order : F1, F2, F3, F4, F5.
b) Any remaining places in each class will be given to drivers entering less than 66% of
events in that class in the following order : F1,F2, F3, F4, F5.
c) Eligible entries not gaining places (from (a) &(b) above) will be placed on the National
reserve list. Entries placed on the National reserve list at entry closing date will also be
allocated in the same priority of (a) and (b) above, any entries having similar priority will be allocated in the order of date received. Any entries received after the official closing date will be allocated in the order of date received.
d) Entries sent after the official closing date (as stated on the official entry form), must be sent to the central booking address for arrival no later than four weeks before any event.
e) Entries made within four weeks of an event to be sent direct to the Timekeeper.
f) Entries may be accepted on the day of an event.
The order of priority of accepting entries is in the order of (a) to (f). Entries on the day or late arrivals may have to forego practice.