View Single Post
Old 27-02-2011

I think the time should be spent between now and October for the temPorary commity putting the feelers out to the racers via the forums etc and see what feed back is around, what the racers want. I certainly don't agree with the reverse rule, it shouldn't be mandatory, alot of other RC nationals, touring etc you are NOT allowed reverse. That's what marshals are for! Slight tangent, if a car has reverse it should have an indication on it so a marshal doesn't go bounding across the track to have the car turn round and do one! I have watched this ruin other drivers racing because a marshal is in the way for no reason. Yes I have a cirtix speedo, so yes I am bias toward the reverse rule, and as for the temporary rules in place till October is not an option, they should be brought to the table at the proposed AGM in October and voted in and then into force at the start of the 2012 racing season or at the start of a clubs winter series 2011. I certainly have no intention of going out to buy another speedo to use when I followed the correct procedures to start with. My 2 pence.

www.bedworthRC.com
www.cmcc-online.com
www.ardentracing.com
www.jcracingproducts.co.uk

My Trader Feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46608