View Single Post
Old 31-08-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys View Post
With the Naza, I think you have to be doing something silly, or actually fly into something (Like a goal post.. Neal ) to do any damage. It won't let you get it 90 degrees and hurtling towards the ground whilst doing flips
Trust me in manual mode it's very east to get into a world of sh1t with the naza. I've done the fully inverted into the ground in a split second trick. Atti mode, with self levelling I can still get out of shape, but GPS mode is lovely and very safe. The only times I've had issue sin gps mode are when a motor connector has failed, or I've hit a goalpost ;-)
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------