Thread: GT12 Help..
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015

Hi There...
I've ordered the front suspension upgrade, and will give it a try, can't hurt to see what it does..

The rear upgrade, is that the one that have a lower pivot point? Could you give me the link for that; seen it somewhere and not sure its on the Schumacher website, or have I missed it?

What i did spot on SlowOnes car, the black thin wires from your motor, what is this?

What was very interesting on Sunday at West Kent, all but one car in the A final was a Zen car, and then I noticed Zen have released a new car, or so it says on the website, April 1st.. How do these compare to the Schumacher? Not that I am going to rush out and buy one (although very tempted as I like shopping and building things....) would be hear peoples views on this too...

Mr Newbie... I am overwhelmed how friendly everyone is and I think this GT12 class offers so much competitive racing, tinkering and good clean fun rather than outdoors, mess and muck that would drive me mad.. OK when you're a youngster and have more time. I have little time and this class offers heaps of fun....