View Single Post
Old 30-07-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Pricing will be available reasonably soon.

I think you will find the spec of the car is surprisingly good, the buggy still features the the adjustable trailing axle.
(and adjustable toe-in, caster etc... with all extras for adjust-ability available in the kit)

as mentioned above, my car was pretty much RTR spec, I ran the composite chassis, RTR cab forward body (with my own paint by Drangon Paints) Composite shock adjusters, composite, shock bottom-caps, composite shock stand-offs etc.

Out of the box, you will be able to build the car in mid-motor, but you will be limited to 3-gear
to run the 4-gear configurations you will need to buy some bearings, an idler shaft and 2 of the smaller idler gears. everything else is included in the RTR package.

I actually ran the DEX210RTR around the RHR astro track, even with the kit tires in Rear-Motor config is felt pretty good.

The spec 13.5 Speed Passion motor is never going to be able to compete with 'Mod' 7.5 turn brushless motors and we are not even trying to do so.
this is aimed at the 13.5 spec racing class.

But I think I have proven that the 'chassis' is more than capable of dealing with modified motors, my RTR spec chassis was pretty competitive against the best in the world at the oOple race, and considering I haven't race 2WD on dirt in 8 years, I'd say thats pretty good going!