View Single Post
Old 30-09-2014

Brca battery rule until now I have remainded quiet on this issue but after talking to Chris last night if you all had LISTENED he was pointing out there might be a potential that they bring in a rule that brca approved batteries have to be used then it would be better to know now if you were thinking of buying new batteries rather then not mentioning it and the BRCA create a rule and people have just purchased new batteries. He was trying to just give people a little heads up just incase or what i call trying to help but again people only LISTENED to what they wanted to hear AGAIN !!

Also when I go racing all over the country and have a problem I go and see someone and ask if the problem can be resolved and not go onto forums complain as this doesnt help the club or the hobby!! we had a few problems this year at regionals and some that were personally very hard to deal with but they were always done face to face not once did someone go onto here or facebook and have a moan we got it sorted as soon as we could the best way we could. Maybe you should try the same approach as I feel you will gain more out of it and will be helping the hobby and clubs rather then getting there backs up.

Just my advise as all I ever want to see is people enjoying there racing