View Single Post
Old 30-09-2014

@Durango racing. Racing regionals is a possible for some of us but work commitments and family commitments rule it out for others. It dose not mean we should not enjoy competing in a championship dose it?

@danharding. You said “It's club racing guys, if your worried about your points then you need to get out more. “ Well whats the point of having championships if the points don’t matter? Should we scrap all the championships and just race for the day then?

You also said “Our on road track is a good place for the kiddies to start on and for adults? to have fun on, “ So the track is not worth the effort? If that’s what you feel why do you turn up? Do you not have anything better to do, maybe you should get out more.

And again “all your bickering and complaining is setting a very bad example to the young kids. ” Since when is raising valid points bickering and complaining? I really don’t see what it has to do with you as your not involved.

And again “If you want to race TC seriously then go and do a national or regional series.” I don’t want take it seriously, I may try the regionals but where dose that leave the club racing?

And again “The first post is moaning about points, nothing is mentioned about safety. “ The first post is not moaning it is bringing the views of some of the members to the forum to be discussed, this way all concerned can see the full discussion.

@Mowen208fly. I go racing all over the country and have a problem I go and see someone and ask if the problem can be resolved and not go onto forums complain as this doesnt help the club or the hobby!! “ Unfortunately people felt they had to come to me as we have 2 TC reps on the committee, one of which was not there and the other doesn’t even race TC anymore. I personally don’t see any problem with having an open discussion and prefer it to decisions being made behind closed doors.

You also said “Just my advise as all I ever want to see is people enjoying there racing “ Yep I agree 100%

Terry