View Single Post
Old 18-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow bob View Post
Hi not realy helping this topic sorry, but i like the idea of the street touring car class so when you have it all sorted it sounds like the class i would like to race

Keep up the good work ..
thanks Bob. I remember when I started racing as a young boy, part of the appeal was the image of driving that car. for those 5 minutes I drove a Ferrari, or Skyline or similar and I think there is a lot that can be achieved in such a class. A slight shift towards scale realism allows people to get more creative with body shell designs and encourages people to get creative and learn the skills of body prep etc. Russ from the local model shop has offered (I think i might be putting a few extra words in his mouth) a prize for the best shells which is a great!!!

I hope this does work out and it'll be what I put most of my effort into over the next few weeks to try and make it work at our club. Maybe if it suceeds, we can inspire more clubs to try something similar to bring TC racing back to the masses?