View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURC View Post
im new to this and always try and get to the cars as quick as possible but i dont think that any one trys to take their time or to slow any one down-i find it hard some times as you cant keep your eyes on all the cars at the same time-i had one today were i looked away for a sec and was shouted at(didnt mind tho) and the car had crashed-just saying it can be hard thats all. also some members are not as fast as others-some lads are well fast but others just are not.
The whole idea is to spread the marshals throughout the track. positioning marshals at flash points I.e. sleeping police and the table top where rollovers are most likely to happen.

The marshals should just marshal their area primarily but also keep an eye on the marshals either side of you and if either marshals are dealing with a bump and another happens then help out but return to your own marshal point

I think the problem might be you get marshalled badly in your heat your hardly going to be enthusiastic to Marshall the next.

http://budsballs.co.uk