View Single Post
Old 21-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by geerno View Post
That's a bummer about the 8th cars tearing up the surface. It seems to be a nice flowing track up there. Insane that you are the only 2 running mod, I can't imagine running a 13.5 or 17.5 along that back straight.... you'd fall asleep.

Keep coming to St Ives, give HM and Ben some competition. Mitch and I have only been running RC for about 5 months, so we are along way off putting real pressure on them consistently.
Yeah, the layout isn't too bad but it's just been flogged to death. As soon as the council approves the new drivers stand (their own design) the new track will go down. Haha, yeah I won't miss driving a stock buggy around that track!

5 months? You guys are doing pretty well I'd say, I've been running mod since the Nationals at Canberra this year - so about 8 months after about a year in stock... So much more fun. MH and Ben will be hard to beat on their home track though, And then throw in the Losi guys from Illawarra for the Club Series round and competition will be tough... Which is good!

Any plans for the quad in time for Round 4?

X-6 - DEX410 - X-60 - Cyclone 12 - Cyclone TC - MRX4X