View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
The bullseyes look great, a pair premounted with soft inserts for £13.49 or £10.19 a pair on theyre own, Kourse Kings £10.19 a pair on theyre own so a reasonable price! happy Days!!!
I've been running the same set of Kourse Kings on my Hong Nor 4wd with a 6.5T since September!

have done 3 outdoor meetings on Astroturf and at least 9 meetings on carpet and they are still gripping and have spikes on them, what i would call 'half worn'.... think thats value for money!

I think running 1/8th electric and/or 1/10th stadium trucks as support classes would be a great idea.

want to run 1/8th electric buggy/truggy myself at some point but doesn't seem that popular so have held off getting one, makes sense as they are same size as a Short Course truck

I think we will all be surprised at how many Short Course Trucks drivers there are at the minute... with the recent exposure at Worksop and Ardent and the release of more top manufacturer cars recently, the top drivers are now getting the bug and i get the feeling that 2011 will be the year of SCT